Health Information and Measures Covid-19
To ensure your freedom throughout your holiday, and following recent government announcements, all adults over 18 must present a health pass,, once, on arrival at the campsite.
This pass allows you access to all of the campsite’s facilities and activities throughout the duration of your stay.
What is the HEALTH PASS?
The health pass can be in digital or paper format and is proof of :
Full vaccination :
- 1 week after the 2 nd injection for 2 shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
- 4 weeks after the injection for single shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson de Janssen) ;
- 2 weeks after the injection for people who have been infected by Covid (single
- Negative RT-PCR or antigen test result taken within 48h
- or positive RT-PCR to prove you have recovered from Covid-19 within the last 6 months and
more than 11 days ago.
If you live outside of France:
Non-vaccinated people (fully vaccinated), must present a negative PCR test or antigen test carried
out less than 72 hours before departure.
Non-vaccinated people travelling from the United Kingdom, Portugal, Cyprus, Netherlands and
Greece, must carry out a test less than 24 hours before departure.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further information.
The measures undertaken below will be subject to change depending on developments in the government measures imposed.
HEALTH MEASURES MAIN SERVICES
SWIMMING POOL :
- Provisions are being put in place and may evolve according to government measures and health procedures imposed by the Regional Health Agency (ARS).
- Time slots are organised in order to carry out the disinfection protocol frequently.
Restrictions on the number of people in the aquatic area are put in place in order to respect the recommendations of the ARS.
- Showers will be strictly compulsory at the entrance to the pools and storage of your personal belongings in a closed bag will be required.
- Cleaning and disinfection frequencies are increased in the swimming pool areas and on the sunbathing areas at your disposal.
WASHING MACHINE :
- The laundry and its refrigerator lockers will be disinfected several times a day and will only be accessible individually. We invite you to wait outside for the time the previous person finishes and leaves the launderette.
ANIMATIONS AND PLAYGROUNDS:
- The animations and the mini-club are maintained and reorganised in order to respect the sanitary plans imposed by the government. The access to the play and sports facilities will not be closed and disinfected daily
BIKE RENTAL :
- Our teams will carry out disinfection of the equipment between each rental period, and hoists for the helmets will be available.
WELLNESS AREA :
- Our new wellness area will be adapted to the new measures, the appointment will be privileged to proceed to the permanent disinfection of the premises and the equipment.
- Virucidal products adapted to each space will be used as well as between each client.
- The card for beauty treatments will be reduced and adapted to the situation.
BAR AND RESTAURANT :
- The bars/restaurants are open to customers, while adapting their indoor service and other recommendations resulting from government measures.
- As everywhere else, our grocery shop will apply government measures with respect for distance and barrier gestures within its premises
SURF SCHOOL :
- Peter and his team will adapt to the government's measures thanks to :
- Adapted disinfection of each piece of equipment between the different practitioners.
- A distance from surfers and surfing apprentices.
- Reception with barrier gestures adapted to the sanitary plan (wearing of our teams' masks, hygiaphone...).